When I plan for a trip. I pack more than enough stuff "just in case" I need it. When I realized that my marriage was a long journey that I would travel until I die... I started to pack. These are some of the things I have for the journey.
- A pack a patience. One for each day
- A lot of smiles and laughs. I can never have too many of those.
- Food for my soul. My Bible, journal, and sermon notes are carry on items.
- I keep gratitude on hand. I never know when I will need it.
- Cute lingerie is a must. My husband makes sure I keep that around (chuckle, laugh, smile)
These are just a few of the things I keep in my marriage suitcase.
What about you?
What do you bring along for your journey with your husband?