Hello and Welcome to My Blog!

This is where I begin my journey with you, Christian wives everywhere. As I seek the Lord for grace to share testimonies and words of encouragement about marriage, it is my hope that you will: be strengthened to live with your husbands in peace, be encouraged to live according to biblical principals
be grateful for the gift of marriage and...be open to sharing comments here with other wives

I never considered myself a writer, but I am following God as I write to and for you. I hope and pray your marriage will be blessed!

In His Service,
Lisa

9/26/2009

The Week End

Hello All,

I just want to let you know that I usually spend my week ends with my family (I am not online much).
That is the time when I cook for the week, deal with laundry, and just enjoy being at home.

I wonder what you do?

Now that Fall is here, I am moving summer clothes into storage and bringing out the winter ones.
Gone are the flip flops.. for now...

No matter what household task calls your name .... 

It is my hope that you can find time to relax and rest in God's presence. 

Enjoy your Week's End...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment